Firstly I would like to welcome you back to the club on Monday 18 May, 2020.
Since the course was closed on 24 March it has been has been maintained to the highest standard and I would like to thank Jamie, Johnny and staff for all their hard work. The course is in great shape for the opening.
As you know the course is opened under HSE and G.U.I Restrictions and Protocols and I would ask all members to read the document which has been forwarded to all members. Here is a brief of the Protocol:
- Members must sign on BRS at all times before they arrive to the course.
- Physical distancing must be observed at all times on the course, in the Clubhouse and in the Carpark.
- Members with colds or symptoms of Covid-19 must stay away from the Golf Club.
- Do not touch Flags or Flagstick.
- Bunkers to be repaired with golfclub or feet.
- Arrive no more than 10 Minutes before your tee time.
- Juvenile members must be signed in on the BRS System and accompanied by an adult at all times.
Again I ask you to read the document and be aware at all times of your obligations,
Yours in golf.
Download and Read the GUI Protocols for the Re-Introduction of Golf >>